Taj Air not only maintains its own fleet, it is also approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to maintain other aircrafts. Click here for more details. The Scope of Approval is enumerated below:
- TajAir MRO is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), India as a CAR-145 maintenance facility.
- TajAir MRO has maintenance approval in compliance with DGCA Regulatory mandates (CAR 145 and CAR M).
- India's only Falcon2000 series aircraft service facility authorised by Dassault Aviation.
- Also Authorised Line Maintenance Centre of Pratt & Whitney PW308 C engines installed on Falcon 2000EX type aircraft
FULL SCOPE OF MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Line & Base maintenance
- Avionics line maintenance
- Interior/exterior cleaning
- AD, SB & Modification Compliance
- Aircraft acquisition assistance & pre-buy inspections
- Technical appraisal, registration and certification services
- TajAir MRO can provide comprehensive maintenance management services to cover every facet of your aircraft's maintenance needs.
- Regulatory compliance (Maintenance & Continuing Airworthiness Management)
- Oversight of Base maintenance
- Aircraft maintenance record analysis and maintenance
- Aircraft Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives compliance as required
- Managing Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) situations
- Managing and controlling Spare parts & Consumables for the Aircraft
- Workflow management
- Logistical and technical support
- On site auditing of third party maintenance provider
- Technical Refresher course
- Accurate Commodeal (RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group)
- Ashley Aviation (Hinduja Group)
- Bajaj Aviation (Bajaj Hindusthan)
- Coromandel Travels (India Cements)
- GMR Aviation
- GVK Aviation
- King Jets (Khazana Jewellers)
MANPOWER, TRAINING & REFRESHER
- Taj Air MRO has sufficient manpower in Maintenance, Engineering and quality management to carry out the maintenance of aircraft, airworthiness management and quality setup in accordance with the regulations.
- The man power is experienced, qualified and certified to carry out their intended role effectively.
- All maintenance personnel receive approved periodical technical refresher training, Human Factors Training, Safety Management System (SMS) training & Dangerous Goods Regulations training.
- Type courses initial training is organized for certifying staff at Manufacturers facility / Flight Safety International / CAE simuflite.
TRAINING & REFRESHER
SAFETY OVERSIGHT, EXTERNAL OVERSIGHT AUDIT
- Surveillance Checks
- Safety Audit
- Recorder Monitoring (Flight Operations Quality Assurance Program)
- Engine Performance/ Trend Monitoring
- Hazard Reporting
- Compliance with a Minimum Safety Program through a comprehensive Safety Management System (SMS) documentation as per regulation is under process for implementation
- Indian Regulatory Authority - Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Customers' Continuing Airworthiness Management team.
- External Esteemed Aviation Auditors viz. Wyvern, Hart Aviation etc
SAFETY OVERSIGHTSafety is given top most priority at Taj Air MRO. It adheres to the in-house oversight program for accident / incident prevention which is not limited to the following:
EXTERNAL OVERSIGHT AUDITApart from the above in house program Taj Air MRO is routinely exposed to safety oversight from