Annexure 1 - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Flying charges include the cost of the Aircraft fuel, oil, maintenance, landing and day parking charges, in-flight meals, ground services, navigation fees and dispatch cost of the aircraft.
- We would require to receive the requested information within the stipulated timelines, in order to enable us to seek the necessary permissions for the execution of the flight.
- Taj Air Limited will not be responsible for passengers traveling without the relevant travel documents and/or, carrying any contraband items and/or, involved/indulging in any illegal activities.
- Hourly Waiting charges are not applicable in case of overnight halt
- If there is no flying on a particular day of a Charter, a minimum of 1 (one) hours of flying time will be charged as “Non-Flying Day Charge” and in this case, no night halt charge will be levied.
- Any watch hour extension, if levied by the Airport Authority of India (AAI), will be charged
on actual, the copy of the bill from AAI will be forwarded along with the final invoice.
- IFS (International Flight Clearance Service) charges are applicable, for flights operating in
the international sector.
- Any additional charges levied by the Airport Authority, Customs or other regulatory authorities,
shall be billed separately
- Cancellation charges for the charter:
- 20% of total Invoice value if the cancellation is done at least 45 days and 48
hours prior to the scheduled departure on the flight.
- 50% of total Invoice value if the cancellation is done between 48 hours to 24 hours prior
to the scheduled departure on the flight.
- 100% of total Invoice value if the cancellation is done less than 24 hours prior to the
scheduled departure on the flight.
- For any delay, not caused by Taj Air Limited, (intimated less than 12 hours from ‘scheduled departure’) beyond 5 hours from ‘scheduled departure’ Flight duty limitations may apply on the crew & the flight could be termed as ‘a last minute cancellation’ - and the 100% cancellation clause would apply.
- Any changes/modification of ‘flight program’, requested by the customer after the commencement of the ‘flight program’ and if the same cannot be executed due to operational reasons / lapse of relevant permissions in flight sectors will be termed as ‘a last minute cancellation’ - and the cancellation clause of 100% would apply.
- Force Majeure: Taj Air Limited cannot be held responsible for non-operation of charter for any unforeseen reason/s such as Bad Weather, Poor Visibility, Non – Availability of clearances from ATC / Defense Authorities / Civil Administration. Due to above reasons, if the flight cannot take off from the Originating station full amount will be refunded (except the IFS charges which would have been incurred).
- We always obtain the destination weather before departure. However, if due to sudden
deterioration of weather en-route / destination, the aircraft can not land at the Destination
OR diverted due to defense services activity AND has to return to the starting point or divert
to some other airport, the actual flying time would be chargeable and balance if any, would be
payable / refundable.
- We do not serve alcoholic beverages on board (for flights within India) and smoking is not
allowed on-board the aircraft.
- Check-in time: For Domestic flights, Check in usually starts 150 minutes before the scheduled
departure time and the Check-in counter will be closed 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Certain formalities are required to be completed by the passenger at the Airport before and after
being accepted by the Airline for travel and in order to complete these Check-in formalities,
the passengers are requested to arrive at the Airport atleast 60 minutes before the departure
time of the flight. Passengers, who do not report at the Boarding gate at the requested Boarding
time, will not be boarded on the said flight. In the event of delays in flight due to reasons not
within reasonable control of Taj Air Ltd, Taj Air will disclaim any liability towards the same.
- Hand Baggage Regulations: As per Government Safety Regulation, only one piece of hand baggage
not exceeding L+B+H being 55+35+25 per passenger be allowed in aircraft.
- Free Baggage Allowance: For Domestic and International flights
AircraftPer Adult/ChildPer Infant
Falcon Jet Aircraft60 kgs20 kgs
Piaggio Avanti II Aircraft15 kgs 5 kgs
- The following articles can be carried free in addition to the free baggage allowance:-
- An overcoat wrap or blanket
- An umbrella or walking stick
- A lady’s handbag or purse
- A reasonable amount of reading material for the flight
- Infant’s food for consumption in-flight and infant’s carrying basket
- Security Regulations: According to Security Regulations, Passengers are advised:-
- Not to accept any packets from unknown person.
- Not to leave baggage unobserved at any time, especially within airport area
- To declare before check in, if carrying any arms or explosive substances. Concealment
is an offence under the Aircraft Act and rules.
- Battery cells. dry cells carried in the hand baggage or any electronic/electrical items
are liable to be removed and the Airline would not be in a position to hand over the same
at the destination.
- Prohibited Articles: Carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments,
tools, fire arms, ammunition and their toy replicas are strictly prohibited.
- Valuable Articles: Currency, precious metals, jewellery, negotiable instruments, securities,
personal identification documents and other items of value are advised to be carried with the
passenger in the cabin.
- Restricted Articles: Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities which are necessary or
appropriate for the passenger during journey, may be carried.
- Dangerous Articles: For Safety reasons, following articles will not be allowed to be carried in the Aircraft:-
- Compressed Gases- deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous
such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders and compressed gas cylinders.
- Corrosive such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries and apparatus containing
- Explosives, ammunitions fireworks and flares
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter refills, lighter fuels, matches, paints,
thinners, fire lighters.
- Radioactive materials
- Briefcases and attaché cases with installed alarm devices
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder and peroxides
- Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, pesticides, weed killers and
live virus materials.
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, offensive or irritating materials.
- Advice to the passengers:
- The Company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel or delay
the commencement or continuance of the flight or alter the stopping place or to deviate from the
route of journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby incurring any liability
in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company
also reserves to itself the right to refuse to carry any person it considers unfit to travel or who
in the opinion of the Company may constitute risks to the Aircraft or to the persons on Board.
- If at any stage it is found that the Aircraft with the booked load, etc will be overloaded,
the Company will have the right to decide which article should be offloaded and such decision
will be binding.
- The Company is not liable for the loss or damage occasioned by the delay in the carriage by
air of passengers or baggage.
- Limitation of Liability for Domestic Travel:
- The Carriers liability for loss, delay or damage to the baggage is limited to
INR 450 per kilo, unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid.
The Carrier assumes no liability for perishable or fragile articles.
- In the unfortunate event of death to a passenger, or any bodily injury or wound suffered
by a passenger which results in a permanent disablement incapacitating him from engaging in or
being occupied with his usual duties/business occupation, the liability for the Carrier will be
limited to INR 750,000 if the passenger is 12 years or more of age and INR 375,000 if the
passenger is below 12 years of age on the date of accident.
- Limitation of Liability for International Travel:
- The Carriers liability for loss, delay or damage to the baggage is limited to US$
24.00 per kilo, unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid.
The Carrier assumes no liability for perishable or fragile articles.
- In the unfortunate event of death to a passenger, or any bodily injury or wound suffered by a
passenger which results in a permanent disablement incapacitating him from engaging in or being
occupied with his usual duties/business occupation, the liability for the Carrier will be limited
to US$20,000 per passenger.
While we endeavor to provide the Aircraft, we should not be held
responsible for any cancellations/delay in commencement or continuation of the flight, due to
technical snags or any other reasons beyond our control. We also reserve the right to deviate
from the route of journey or alter the stopping place or change the type of Aircraft, in case the circumstances so demand, in the best interest of our customers.